|Annual Report 2017-18|
|See also financial report below↓|
Council for Intellectual Disability (CID) is a change-movement driven by people with intellectual disability.
We have been working for and with people with intellectual disability for more than 60 years. They make up over half our board and are central in everything we do.
With CID you can Learn, Act and Belong. Find out how, below:
We offer ways for all people with disability, their families, carers and the wider community to learn and build skills.
• Access our information service
• Check out our useful resources
• Take an online course in leadership or learning
• Attend a workshop about the NDIS and living a good life
We believe people with disability should have the same rights as everyone else and we do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
• Help ensure the voices of people with disability are heard
• Speak up about the big issues
• Campaign for change
We create opportunities for people with disability to be involved and actively participate in the community.
• Connect with one of our peer networks or self-advocacy groups
• Join us at community events
• Share stories and experiences
• Become a Member and participate in CID activities
Read our latest Annual Report to find out about our work and what we have achieved this year!
See also the Financial Report that accompanies the annual report.